The role of the Contact Center Business Analyst is to apply analytical skills and understand related day-to-day business processes, select and evaluate processes that can be improved and document these processes for the Contact Centre Services product house in a clear, consistent and unambiguous manner. The Business Analyst is a bridge between the business (operation) and development teams (internal or vendor) with the ability to understand the viewpoints and needs of both teams and ensure smooth and documented communication.
The Business Analyst gains knowledge on the available platforms over time and should help selecting optimal solutions considering the process, available platforms and associated costs.
- Gather, analyze, understand and clarify requirements
- Check feasibility and give a high level estimate on the required time and effort for the whole implementation
- Use and improve the existing requirements templates
- Design and document the related functional/technical solutions
- Propose the best solution based on the requirements
- Look for efficiency improvements and potential cost savings
- Trace the requirements during implementation phase
- Facilitate testing (building test cases, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing)
- Acting as interface between client, business and technical teams and ensure smooth communication
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Technical High School diploma or University degree in Computer Sciences
- Sound understanding of the process of deployment and support of complex Enterprise level contact center application solutions and their infrastructure, data warehousing technologies and cloud computing methodologies.
- Experience with understanding, managing and enhancing mission critical contact center applications
- 5+ years Business Analyst/Project Management experience
- Knowledge of ITIL, Project management and Agile methods
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products
- Contact center experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)Strong communication and negotiation skills, and team-player attitude
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be process oriented and be able to document current and desired needs
- Must be detail oriented, able to work and act independently
- Possesses excellent conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
- Capable of breaking down complex activities into independent tasks
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Flexible hours required
- Off-hours availability
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of on-site and remote agents.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!